How To Create A Website..
Awesome!! You are thinking about creating a website, it may be for personal portfolio, for family(sharing memories), E-commerce business ,Educational Purpose and many more… Then let’s suppose that you have some great idea for website, so let’s have some basic knowledge about the process.
- Beginner Level :
- Simplest way to use.
- Editing is done live.
- No coding is required only Drag and Drop.
- But in case of beginner level we cannot make it more customized.
- Example : Wix.com, Squarespace, Weebly
- Intermediate Level :
- If you know basic coding then wordpress is the best option because it is more flexibility and highly customizable.
- WordPress is use too many server resources.
- But it’s not easy to develop own platform and for that you should be familiar with: http requests, on page seo, servers, etc.
- Official link of wordpress : https://wordpress.com/com-vs-org/ And also for best coaching : http://www.itvedant.com/courses/wordpress
You can learn in two ways:
- Online : Learn with the help of
- Offline : If u want to learn and become professional then best Opinion is to join http://www.itvedant.com/training/web-design-training-course Official Site : http://www.itvedant.com
- HTML : HTML stands for Hypertext Markup Language the authoring language used to create documents on the World Wide Web. In simple words HTML gives STRUCTURE to web page.
- CSS : CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets. CSS describes how HTML elements are to be displayed. CSS work on Look n Feel of Web Page which matters alot.CSS is excellent for creating text styles, it is useful for design other aspects of Web page layout as well.
- PHP : PHP (PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor) is a scripting language that makes easy to people for getting web pages more interactive by giving permission to do more things. To learn PHP we are always there for you http://www.itvedant.com/training/php-training-course